Non-Linear Modeling and (Dose Response/Potency)
This course is specifically designed to meet the analytical needs of those individuals working within FDA regulated industries. Areas of focus are regression and linear and nonlinear modeling.
This course is required for those individuals that directly work with assay development and method validation. Further, it may be helpful for those individuals that work with process characterization and generation of predictive models.
Engineering Statistics and Data Analysis is a recommended prerequisite.
1 (650) 967-2700
P.O. Box 2103
Sunnyvale, CA 94087-0103
Upon completion of the course the participants will be able to:
- Determine the best fit for linear models
- Identify when nonlinear models may be appropriate
- Select and fit nonlinear models
- Evaluate and predict performance from nonlinear models • Evaluate the lack of fit from nonlinear models
- Determine EC50 and relative potency using JMP
Basics of Linear Modeling
Linear Regression Sniper Plots Fit Special
Adding X factors
Bio Assay and Relative Potency
Potency and Relative Potency
JMP Bioassay Addin