Mixture Design of Experiments
Mixture Design of Experiments is specifically designed to meet the analytical needs of those individuals working within FDA regulated industries. Instruction covers all aspects of mixture design including pre-DOE, simplex lattice, centroid, screening and custom mixture designs.
This course is required for all scientists, engineers and quality professionals who actively work on any aspect of discovery, product and process development where the goal is to characterize and optimize product and process performance.
Engineering Statistics and Data Analysis and Design of Experiments are recommended prerequisites for this course.
1 (650) 967-2700
P.O. Box 2103
Sunnyvale, CA 94087-0103
Upon completion of the course the participants will be able to:
- Apply the principles of robust design to Mixture Experiments
- Design mixture experiments appropriate for the information of interest
- Use and apply the structures of simplex and optimal designs for product and process development and problem solving
- Ensure the mixture experimental design is efficient
- Use regression techniques in order to analyze the results and make process/product improvements
- Use software to design and analyze experiments
Introduction and Two Factor Mixture Designs
Experimental preparation and pre-DOE
Two factor Mixture Design
Simplex Lattice Designs
Simplex Centroid and ABCD Screening Designs
ABCD Screening Designs