Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
GD&T is an information packed course presented through lecture, demonstration, discussion, and written exercises that will provide participants with the tolerancing tools and techniques to:, Ensure interchangeability of mating parts, Improve quality and productivity, Bid new contracts with confidence, Interpret and apply ASME Y14.5M-1994 & ASME Y14.5-2009 standards.
Upon completion of the course the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate the dramatic advantages of GD&T over traditional tolerancing schemes
- Identify and properly use Symbols, Terms, and Rules
- Apply and interpret datums properly
- Apply and interpret Form, Orientation and Location controls
- Specify and interpret typical applications of the Position control
Anyone who may be required to produce or interpret engineering drawings. Participants should have drawing background.
Symbols, Terms, & Rules Datums
1 (650) 967-2700
P.O. Box 2103
Sunnyvale, CA 94087-0103